1. Knot the end of at the string and the ad on beads.
2. Stick two lolly sticks together in a cross shape and tie onto the string.
3. Decorate pot and thread onto string to sit on stick cross.
4. Add more beads if you wish with knots to hold higher up the string.
5. Tie a loop for hanging at the top.
6. Put your seed in the pot and hang out for the birds.
HOW TO FIND US
Awenek Studio is situated at Maker Heights on the beautiful Rame Peninsula in South East Cornwall.
From the village of Millbrook, follow the B3247 towards Mt Edgecumbe, continue past Fourlanesend School on the right, then take the next right into Maker Heights. Follow the drive up the hill and you'll find the studio amongst the group of Nissen huts on the left.
Plymouth Citybus services 70/70A/70B stop near the main road entrance to Maker Heights. The route runs to and from Plymouth, via Torpoint, Whitsand Bay, Kingsand, Cawsand, Millbrook and Cremyll. You can also catch the Cremyll passenger ferry from Plymouth and take the short bus journey up to Maker Heights. (Check Plymouth Citybus website for latest timetable information).
Top Nissen Hut