We provide art and craft activities at a range of community venues for The Wellbeing Hub – SE Cornwall and family after-school crafts – for free!
Why not drop by, have a try and say hello?
- Fortnightly at Torpoint Wellbeing Hub: Torpoint Library, Every other Wednesday, 1-3pm
- Monthly at St Germans Wellbeing Hub: Eliot Hall, Tuesday 10am- 12pm
- Monthly at Cawsand Wellbeing Hub: The Old Ship, every third Tuesday, 1:30-3:30pm
- Fortnightly after-school crafts at Cawsand (term times): The Old Ship, Wednesday 3:30-5pm
- Downderry Wellbeing Hub: Monthly Mondays 2-4pm
Our studio door is open every Tuesday and Thursday morning 10am-12pm if you fancy dropping in for a cuppa, creative chat or simply a change of scene whilst you work on your own art and craft projects.
Drop us a message or e-mail to find out dates for the wellbeing hub or search for East Cornwall wellbeing hubs on Facebook. A social prescriber will also be at each wellbeing hub for advice and signposting to services.
HOW TO FIND US
Awenek Studio is situated at Maker Heights on the beautiful Rame Peninsula in South East Cornwall.
From the village of Millbrook, follow the B3247 towards Mt Edgecumbe, continue past Fourlanesend School on the right, then take the next right into Maker Heights. Follow the drive up the hill and you'll find the studio amongst the group of Nissen huts on the left.
Plymouth Citybus services 70/70A/70B stop near the main road entrance to Maker Heights. The route runs to and from Plymouth, via Torpoint, Whitsand Bay, Kingsand, Cawsand, Millbrook and Cremyll. You can also catch the Cremyll passenger ferry from Plymouth and take the short bus journey up to Maker Heights. (Check Plymouth Citybus website for latest timetable information).
Top Nissen Hut